Thursday 8 July 2010

Tanabata!

Yesterday, July 7th, was Tanabata. Tanabata is a celebration in Japan where you write a wish and hang it on a bamboo tree so it will come true. We don't have a bamboo tree at Link, but we do have a tree, so I hope our wishes will come true! We wrote our wishes in English and decorated them, it was so fun! I wished for my family and friends to be happy and safe, and also that I wanted to go to Disney sea!!! Here are some of our students with their wishes!







This is Mikoto, we made a Tanabata wish together, she wishes she can become good at English! Nice wish Mikoto!





Next is Yukie! She made a wish that she wants become a famous pianist, good luck Yukie,, you can do it!





Next is Nagisa, she wished to live a long life, I hope so too Nagisa!!



Making Tanabata wishes was so much fun, I love Tanabata! What's your wish??

No comments:

Post a Comment